Friday, August 18, 2006

New Hold Steady - "Chips Ahoy!"

Great news...
Pitchfork just put up a new track from the Hold Steady's upcoming LP, Boys and Girls in America. The 'Fork has made it perfectly clear that they have a copy there on hand and listen to it all the time and its awesome, which, for me, is borderline cruel and unusual punishment. But whatever, I still have a beer coozie signed by Craig Finn and Tad Kubler.

The new album is out October 3rd, and will be the band's first release on Vagrant.
Here's the new tune. Sounds similar to older stuff, but with a little more nuance. I hope to write more later, but wanted to make sure and get this out as soon as possible. Check it out, let me know what you think:

The Hold Steady - "Chips Ahoy!"

2 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger rob said...

I like it. I'm in Japan now and after a week of loving J-Pop, I began to really miss rock. Keep the song suggestions coming.

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger shi zhan said...

レイバン aviatorシリーズを言えば、ハリウッドスターやセレブのイメージが浮かぶのが普通。だけど、最近日本でもかなり流行りだしたようで、ファッションリーダーや有名人の間でもよく見えるレイバン モデルとなった。一番人気の高いのがレイバン RB3025だそうで、街中にもよく見かける。

 

Post a Comment

<< Home